- Go to careerbuilder.com. Set up an account if you don't already have one
- Add a job search, save it as an agent (or whatever they call it)
- Now, when you go to your "my careerbuilder" you'll see a list of local jobs and your saved searches below that.
- Click edit on your job search. Change the mileage (include jobs within: X miles)
- Click "Save Edits." Watch in amazement as your mileage change is NOT saved
The only way to accurately save this change to your searches is to delete your current search and add another with the proper mileage constraints.